- Borana Conservancy, Laikipia – Accommodation Lengishu
- Olderkesi Conservancy, Masai Mara – Accommodation Cottar’s Bush Villa
- Diani Beach, Kenyan Coast – Accommodation Alfajiri Villas
Experience three privately owned properties, while covering three very different, but renowned ecosystems.
Encounter the tribal inhabitants of the areas, whose authentic, traditional and colourful tribal ways remain relatively untouched.
On Borana Conservancy, enjoy uninterrupted game viewing and discover how poachers are kept at bay by the Anti-poaching Team.
On Olderkesi Conservancy, learn from the renowned guide, Calvin Cottar, about the intricacies of the Mara ecosystem and the wildlife and people found therein.
Considered the best beach in Kenya, Diani offers all of the activities of a beach visit in the seclusion of a lavish, opulent private villa.
Day 1 to 3Lengishu Arrive Nairobi, fly to Borana Fly to Masai Mara 3 Nights
LENGISHU Borana Conservancy, Laikipia
Nestled into a ridge at the heart of Kenya’s 32,000-acre Borana Conservancy, is a luxury home styled and decorated with an appreciation for Masai culture. Lengishu is built with locally sourced materials and designed to blend in with the surrounding environment. Expertly crafted by local artisans, the house features beautiful exposed Kenyan timber work while stone for the floors and intricate design features were excavated from the site itself. The main house is central to the design with a large entrance hall leading to a study and dining room. Four cottages, housing six bedrooms, are scattered around the main house, facing East in order to enjoy the sunrise.
Lengishu offers guests a gym, billiard table, infinity pool, studio and pétanque pitch, as well as the opportunity to explore the surrounding conservancy and its conservation efforts.
- 100% solar system
- Sustainably sourced firewood
- Rain water harvesting
- Grey water management
- On-site vegetable garden
- Building built entirely from sustainable local materials
- Borana Conservancy operates a mobile health clinic and supports a number of schools
- Conservation of rhino, lion, Grevy zebra, giraffe
Day 4 to 6Cottar’s Bush Villa Fly to Masai Mara 3 Nights
COTTAR’S BUSH VILLA Olderkesi Conservancy, Masai Mara
The 7,000 acre untouched Cottar’s Private Conservancy provides tranquillity and an abundance of wildlife.
Cottar’s Bush Villa recently won the World Travel Award for Africa’s Leading Luxury Private Villa 2016 and is Global Eco-sphere Retreat accredited. With sweeping views over the Masai Mara and Serengeti, the exclusive private bush villa offers an abundance of wildlife, a guarantee of privacy, and the highest standards of professional guiding in a luxurious and elegant safari environment. Built by hand using indigenous and eco-friendly materials, complete with a private swimming pool, Cottar’s Bush Villa provides luxury private stay for up to 12 guests The villa is tastefully, yet minimally decorated with furniture specifically designed for each space.
- Solar electricity system
- Cottar’s Wildlife
- On-site vegetable garden
- Sustainably sourced firewood
- World travel award for Africa’s Leading Luxury Private Villa
- Conservation Trust
- Raptor Rehabilitation Centre
- Global Eco-sphere Retreat accredited
Day 7 to 9Alfajiri Villas Fly to Ukunda, Diani 3 Nights
ALFAJIRI VILLAS - Diani, Kenyan South Coast
Alfajiri Villas provide privacy, exclusivity and luxury on Kenya’s famous Diani beach.
Owner run and hosted, each opulent private villa has its own private swimming pool and access to the beach and warm water of the Indian Ocean. With delicious cuisine, the menus have a Mediterranean influence, with fresh produce sourced from local farms and of course the sea. Internationally recognised service is 24/7 and provided by a designated butler.
Enjoy the magnificent views and swim in the pool of your private villa, walk on the ten kilometre-long white sandy beach, relax and enjoy a massage, go snorkelling on the edge of the coral reef, play golf at the 18-hole course nearby, visit the Shimba Hills National Reserve or explore the local craft markets. Guests can do as little or as much as they like, hosts Marica and Fabrizio plan individual daily itineraries for their guests.
- Winner of ‘Best Safari Cuisine’ and ‘Best Marine Safari Experience’ in the Safari Awards
- Winner of Africa’s Leading Luxury Hotel Villa in the World Travel Awards
Fly to Nairobi, transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Exclusive use full board accommodation
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines and selected spirits
- Park and conservancy fees
- Safari activities including day and night game drives,
- bush breakfasts, bush meals and sundowners
- Exclusive use of safari vehicle along with private
- guide at Lengishu and Cottar’s Bush Villa
- Mountain biking, behind-the-scenes conservation
- activities and one horse riding excursion at Lengishu
- Running with a Maasai warrior, Maasai warrior
- school, traditional canvas bush baths, Maasai singing and dancing, sustainability tour, life of a hunter-gatherer tour, and conservation and community tour at Cottar’s Bush Villa
- Coastal activities including ngalawa (Swahili boat) coral reef and snorkelling excursions, one daily massage per adult/teenager, cultural community visits, use of gym at nearby property
- Scheduled flights and domestic flight departure tax • Meet and assist at JKIA, airport/airstrip transfers
- AMREF Flying Doctors Membership
- Laundry and all statutory taxes
- Champagne, luxury spirits and select wines
- Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions • All statutory increases beyond our control
- International flights and visa fees